– Advertise online; today’s job hunters are tech savvy and a web presence is a must.
– Recruit on college campuses; young, hungry and eager to learn can energize your company.
– Create an internal recruitment program that provides incentives and motivates current staff to help recruit.
– Use a temp-to-perm staffing firm; the firm will do all the screening and you get to try as many people until you find the right fit.
– Bring a person on as a contractor to ensure you have the right fit. This will also allow you to see if there is a need for a full-time employee.